Booking Tee Times
WINTER PLAY: In the event of frost, snow or other adverse weather, your tee time may be delayed. For up to date conditions, please call ahead or check for live updates on Twitter (@NorthlandsGC) and/or our Northlands Facebook page.
Attention Single Players:
Are you a Single Player? Please call the golf shop and we will pre-book you in with any available 2 some whenever possible. You can also book up to 5 days in advance. By phone only.
**Avoid disappointment and book all your tee times on-line!**
The absolute easiest way to book is using our Mobile App. Book tee times anywhere, anytime in mere seconds with our FREE App.
On-line: 5 day advance bookings starts @ 7 am daily
1 to 5 Day Advance Bookings
G-Mail account users. Your confirmation email will be sent to your Spam folder. While Google fixes this problem, you will have to click the More option in Gmail to view your spam folder. Confirmation will be from Active Network and click not spam.
6-90 Days in Advance
To book tee times 6-90 days in advance for up to 12 players, click the button below
6-90 Day Advance Bookings
**Please note: For 6-90 day bookings, an advance booking fee of $10.00 per player is due at time of booking and is non-refundable.
New Online Booking Site Information:
- On-Line Bookings can be made starting at 7 am or later starting 5 days in advance of the day you wish to book a tee time for. See the table below for scheduling examples.
- The online booking system is available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
- Your confirmation will quote the price for that specific tee time. It will not quote any Senior, Junior or Student rate. You will be charged the appropriate regular green fees at check-in. See the current rates.
- In order to reserve your tee time, a credit card is required to secure your booking. Green fees are not charged, however, if you are booking 6 to 90 days in advance, you will be required to pay the advanced booking fee of $10.50 per player on-line prior to checkout.
- Please be familiar with our cancellation policy.
- The cancellation policy is 4 hours minimum, prior to your tee time. You will be required to call the Golf Shop to cancel or alter the number of players in your booking. A $20 per person cancellation fee will be charged to the cardholder of any cancelled tee-time or player, if the time is left unsold. In the event of poor weather, the cancellation fee may be waived if a courtesy call to the Golf Shop is made prior to your tee time booking.
Group bookings (for 13-48 players) can be made via a separate process. Please visit our Group/Advance Bookings page for more information.
5-Day Advance Booking Examples:
|Request your booking from 7 am on-line or 12 Noon by phone:||For tee times on the following:
Online Booking Instructions
Making a booking online is easy!
Attention previously registered players using our old booking site.
Upon your first visit to our new booking site, you will have to re-register on-line with us. Once you do this, your next visit you will then be a returning guest.
Click on the online booking link. It will link you directly to our tee sheet.
- Once you are registered, just enter your email and password by clicking the sign in button.
- You are limited toreserving 12 players for any given day.
- To book more than one tee time, you unfortunately can only book 4 players at a time.