PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
- We are accepting reservations for 2-8 players
- Up to 2 tee times per day per account due to limited tee time availability.
- Singles may now book online with an existing 2some or 3some.
- You must amend or cancel your tee time a MINIMUM of 4 hours prior to your tee time. Checking in with less players than you’re booking will result in a $40 per person cancellation fee.
Terms and conditions for online booking account:
When you register, you will be asked to provide personal contact information. Any information you submit through this application, including any personal information will be stored on servers in the United States and may in the future be stored on other servers elsewhere outside Canada.
Personal information is collected by the District of North Vancouver under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
If a tee time cell indicates “Booking Fee Applies” this means you are booking a tee time before the 5-day advanced booking window and a $10 per person booking fee will be applied once you’ve completed the reservation. Refunds will not be given to tee times booked in error.
6 – 90 Day Advance Bookings: unavailable between October & February.
Limited tee times are available to book outside of the 5-day booking window. $10 per person booking fee applies at time of booking. Sorry, no refunds.
The absolute easiest way to book is using our Mobile App. Book tee times anywhere, anytime in mere seconds with our FREE App.
Online Booking Site Information:
- On-Line Bookings can be made starting at 7 am or later starting 5 days in advance of the day you wish to book a tee time for. See the table below for scheduling examples.
- The online booking system is available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
- Your confirmation will quote the price for that specific tee time. It will not quote any Senior, Junior or Student rate. You will be charged the appropriate regular green fees at check-in. See the current rates.
- In order to reserve your tee time, a credit card is required to secure your booking. Green fees are not charged, however, if you are booking 6 to 90 days in advance, you will be required to pay the advanced booking fee of $10 per player on-line prior to checkout.
- Cancellation Policy: 4 hours minimum, prior to your tee time. A $40 per person cancellation fee will be charged to the cardholder of any cancelled tee-time or player, if the time is left unsold. In the event of poor weather, the cancellation fee may be waived if a courtesy call to the Golf Shop is made prior to your tee time booking.
Group bookings (for 13-48 players) can be made via a separate process. Please visit our Group Bookings page for more information.
5-Day Advance Booking Examples:
|Request your booking from 7 am on-line or 12 Noon by phone:||For tee times on the following:|
Rain Check Policy
RAIN CHECKS are available for 18 Hole Regular, 18 Hole Senior, Student and Jr rates only during “Peak Season”. Rain rates are not available during shoulder or winter seasons.
In the event of inclement weather (as determined by the golf shop), a Rain Check credit for 50% of your paid green fee will be issued if you stop play anywhere on the front 9.
Rain checks will not be issued once you’ve teed off the 10th hole. Valid for 60 days. Sorry, No extensions. Rain check must be presented at check-in.